Vision & Mission Statement
At Avalon School, all our children will take with them a love of learning by having:
- a high standard of academic knowledge and skills;
- the ability and desire to build on their knowledge and skills;
- a strong set of practical, social and emotional life skills;
- a sense of personal achievement;
- a sence of personal pride in themselves, their school and their community.
To achieve this, we will
- develop sucessful learners who are confident, inquisitive and independent;
- create a culture of learning and discovery that is stimulating and enjoyable for both children and staff;
- ensure our staff work together expertly and enthusiastically to deliver our curriculum in a safe, caring and positive environment.