We are always keen to hear from talented teachers, support or peripatetic staff who may be able to strengthen our team. If you would be interested in joining the workforce at Avalon, please contact Ann Evans (Headteacher’s PA/School Business Manager).
KEY STAGE TWO TEACHER
FULL TIME, PERMANENT
We are looking for a positive, driven, and inspirational teacher to join our team at Avalon School from September 2021. The successful candidate should be passionate about children’s learning and should demonstrate the following qualifications & experiences:
- Qualified Teacher Status and evidence of continuing professional development
- Have proven ability to deliver high quality teaching and learning to pupils within year groups of Key Stage 2, taking account of the requirements and needs of all children.
- Be able to inspire children with enthusiasm and a love of learning
- Be flexible, well organised and innovative.
- Have experience of or be able to lead a subject across the school or a key stage.
The post is open to recently qualified or experienced teachers with exceptional teaching skills and the ability to nurture and inspire our pupils to their full potential.
School visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 625 6993 to arrange an appointment.
Closing date for applications: 19th May 2021
For further details and application forms please contact the Headteacher's PA, Avalon School, Caldy Road, West Kirby, Wirral CH48 2HE.
Telephone 0151 625 6993, email: email@example.com
or visit our website: www.avalon-school.co.uk
Avalon School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with current and past employers and an enhanced DBS.